1. Incredible autumn sunshine pouring over my worktable.
2. My beloved collection of art and design books - particularly loving Chinoiserie by Dawn Jacobson right now.
3. Historic Japanese ceramics. These painted tea bowls make me swoon.
4. Chinese painted porcelain - look at those cherry blossoms! I could (do) spend hours pouring over the Victoria and Albert Museum website.
5. Antique hand painted wallpaper.
6. I need to have fresh flowers around me, always. You can learn everything you need to know about graceful line by looking at these peonies.
What's influencing and inspiring you today?